A note on donating to remove the nag messages.
If you wish to donate or support this website then I encourage you to do so and I appreciate every donation but please please please don't donate tiny amounts (1cent NZD, 25cents NZD) in order to simply remove the nag messages.
Here's what happens when someone donates:
- Money is placed in my PayPal account minus a 7.9% (approx ) fee which goes to PayPal. PayPal also have a minimum fee for all transactions, which seems to be about 56cents NZD
- I receive an email informing me of a pending donation
- I look up the email address or name of the donator in the sites database and if found I switch the status of the account.
Why you shouldn't bother with tiny donations
- Most or all of the small donation is swallowed up in fees. Well done, you have just made PayPal a few cents richer.
- Switching off the nag screens is a manual process that I manage. The nag screens will not be automatically removed.
If you don't like the nag screens but are not interested in donating then #SorryNotSorry deal with it or don't use the site. To be honest, the nag screens are a very small price to pay for access to a tool with no mandatory fees or other cost of entry but please don't try to be clever and get a free lunch, instead, keep the few cents in your pocket and save yourself the time of entering credit card details into a donation form.